Our most popular treatment! Regenerate, balance and repair your skin with this facial treatment that is extremely effective at treating the widest range of skin concerns, with some downtime.
Microneedling is a series of tiny sterile needles that cause controlled injuries on the epidermis(top) and dermis(bottom) layers of the skin, triggering the body’s healing response, producing collagen and elastin instantly.
What does it treat?
Acne scarring, uneven skin tone, ice pick scarring, large pores, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch marks, surgery scarring, pigmentation/discolouration on the skin & more
This treatment includes:
- Skin consultation
- Double cleanse
- Extractions (if needed)
- Hot towels
- Topical Numbing cream is applied to the skin prior to the treatment for comfort
- Microneedling with Hyaluronic Acid (UPGRADE TO A BOOSTER/AMPOULE FOR $40)
- LED light therapy
- Custom mask
- At home care kit for 3-4 days post procedure
– Add Dermaplaning for $35
*YOU MUST STOP THE USE OF RETINOL, CHEMICAL EXFOLIANTS, TANNING, 2 WEEKS BEFORE APPOINTMENT*
Please be advised this facial requires DOWNTIME of 2-5 days. Your skin will be red, sensitive, swollen for the first 2-3 days. Makeup may be worn 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid touching face, keep pets away from face!
- Change pillowcase
- Avoid wearing a face mask for 1 to 2 days
- Avoid washing face for 24hrs
- Use only hyaluronic acid for the first 24 hrs; avoid makeup 24-48 hrs
- After 24 hours, you may wear mineral makeup; after 48hrs you can wear regular makeup
- Redness subsides 24-72 hours after treatment
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 24-48hrs.
- After 48hrs, start wearing SPF!
- Avoid active ingredients for at least 5 days
Microneedling should be performed every 4-6 weeks until you’ve reach desired results